.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

liebe hass spr�che

liebe hass spr�che





liebe hass spr�che liebe hass spr�che liebe hass spr�che



liebe hass spr�che liebe hass spr�che liebe hass spr�che







No one should approach the temple of science with the soul of a money changer. ~Thomas Browne



I think the environment should be put in the category of our national security. Defense of our resources is just as important as defense abroad. Otherwise what is there to defend? ~Robert Redford, Yosemite National Park dedication, 1985



We give up leisure in order that we may have leisure, just as we go to war in order that we may have peace. ~Aristotle



I put the question directly to myself: "Suppose that all your objects in life were realized; that all the changes in institutions and opinions which you are looking forward to, could be completely effected at this very instant: would this be a great joy and happiness to you?" And an irrepressible self-consciousness distinctly answered, "No!" ~John Stuart Mill, Autobiography, 1909



My inner advisor is dying to heal me. ~Astrid Alauda



Cheese - milk's leap toward immortality. ~Clifton Fadiman



A Horseman should know neither fear, nor anger. ~James Rarey



I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. ~Abraham Lincoln



Necessity does the work of courage. ~Nicholas Murray Butler



No man stands so straight as when he stoops to help a child. ~Knights of Pythagoras



The puzzling thing is that there is really a curious coincidence between astrological and psychological facts, so that one can isolate time from the characteristics of an individual, and also, one can deduce characteristics from a certain time.... ~Carl Jung



No cowboy was ever faster on the draw than a grandparent pulling a baby picture out of a wallet. ~Author Unknown



Man is the only critter who feels the need to label things as flowers or weeds. ~Author Unknown



I don't pay good wages because I have a lot of money; I have a lot of money because I pay good wages. ~Robert Bosch



Love is not the dying moan of a distant violin - it's the triumphant twang of a bedspring. ~S.J. Perelman



If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere. ~Frank A. Clark



It would indeed be a tragedy if the history of the human race proved to be nothing more than the story of an ape playing with a box of matches on a petrol dump. ~David Ormsby Gore



Psychiatry is probably the single most destructive force that has affected the American society within the last fifty years. ~Thomas S. Szasz



I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a date on a tombstone. ~Sylvia Plath, The Bell Jar



All the windows of my heart I open to the day. ~John Greenleaf Whittier