.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

kim kardashian song 2011

Just call me a diva! Reality starlet turned pop princess has rang in the new year with some serious beat! You must check out the Kim Kardashian song video and new single right here!









Kim Kardashian made her debut over the New Year weekend with her new song called Shake. Does this get you off your feet? Be sure to check out pictures and videos below!

Leading up to New Year’s Eve, Kim has been keeping all of her fans (including me) on our toes, with little tidbits/tweets regarding her song video on her Twitter. The reality star treated her adoring fans to her new single at Tao nightclub in Las Vegas at a New Year’s Eve party.
With a cheers to the New Year, before the song bumped up in the club, Kimmy announced: “I didn’t mean to, but I did this song with The-Dream, and it’s really fun! I hope you guys like it!”
What’s more is that Kim shared photos from her music video and tweeted the following message:
“Rockin’ my Bo Derek braids! I know u c me on the video…TRUE! I know you’ll hear me on the radio…”
You can check out those incredible pictures right here. It’s a must!
She sounds pretty confident but who wouldn’t be if you were Kim freaking Kardashian?! Sounds like there is much in store for the reality star in 2011! Hold on to your seats folks, ‘cuz I have a feeling she is going to be taking the music industry by storm!
You have got to check out the Kim Kardashian song video, new single below! Tell us what you think about her newest business venture. Is she the next American Idol? As far as I’m concerned, she already is. We’ll just have to wait and see what the new year brings! Be sure to check out photos and a video below!